Saturday, November 27, 2010

This is me.

This is my world. No, not Earth; this blog. And yeah, I got a life. I'm just also a nerd who enjoys writing melodramatically. Weird? Eh, yeah, I guess. I don't really care, though.
The name's Melinda. I really want to be an author some day, so I figured starting a blog might be a good idea, since it'd force me to write more often. I mean, I am in the process of writing a story, but it'd be nice to be able to write about whatever I want, however I want, and just be free and express myself. Don't get me wrong, I love writing about someone else, especially when it's in first person, because you have to get into their minds and think like them. I love creating fake characters and scenerios. But I also like to write freely, about myself or other things going on in my world.
This is me. My writing, my words, my thoughts, written down for you to read. I'll try and post every week; once I get the hang of blogging I'll probably have a set time for posting, but for now, I'm just gonna wing it and post whenever. I might even post more than once a week, depending on how long the posts are. And, of course, how bored I get.
Well, sorry for the short post, but this one's kinda like an introduction, so yeah. It's gonna be short. I'll try and get another one posted soon, with an actual topic... Anyway, if you like my style, tell your friends. Or your family. Or your cat. Either way, I'm outta here.

No comments:

Post a Comment